Traeger Spice Guide
The original Traeger rub! Still a winner-providing a
sweet spiciness with a hint of smoke flavor characteristics.
A course ground blend of fresh spices, including dill and garlic. Does beef good!
From Maple Leaf country comes a savory blend of spices that liven up beef, game, and poultry.
Here chickie, chickie! A combination of fresh pepper, black and chili pepper, and a hint of annatto brings true barbecued chicken flavor.
Prime Rib Rub
Robust seasonings with a good garlic base provide the perfect seasoning for restaurant quality prime rib.
Inspired by the Mediterranean, this Greek blend of spices is excellent on lamb, vegetables and chicken.
Excellent on pork, chicken, and lamb. A spicy, fruity blend of seasonings that is truly magical.
Lighter than our Beef Rub. This shake includes garlic, onion and as a surprise-natural lemon flavoring. Truly wonderful on steaks and smaller cuts of beef.
Good heat without blowing the top of your head off.
Pepper, garlic and other seasonings bring out true Bayou flavor.
A very versatile shake. Coriander, thyme and turmeric add their flavor profiles to enhance the delicate flavors of pork and poultry cuts.
Not just for salmon anymore. This shake can easily find its home on beef, pork and chicken.
How to use our seasoning
Because the ingredients we use in our rubs and shakes are
so fresh, you'll find that you only need to use a little bit at a time.
We think you'll truly enjoy the way each of our unique Rubs & Shakes
brings out the best in everything you cook.
- Rinse meat, poultry, fish and lightly towel pat dry. Wet hands, shaking off excess water. Hands should be slightly wet.
- Sprinkle a small amount of rub or shake into palm of your hand and rub hands together to get a light coating on each palm.
- Rub hands over the entire piece of meat, chicken or fish-making sure to coat all sides.
- On larger cuts of meat; rub the meat, place into a plastic bag and refrigerate over night. *One way to coat a fairly large cut of meat is to place it in a re-sealable bag, add shake or rub. Seal the bag, then vigorously shake the bag until the meat is coated with the seasoning.
- Remember, a little bit of our seasonings goes a long way to producing maximum flavor enhancement.
- To ensure that your Traeger seasonings stay fresh, store them in a cool, dark area.