- Traeger Pro Teams Earn Top Honors at 27th Annual Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
- 5 Unique Grills To Fire Up Your Backyard This Summer
- The 10 Best Grills of 2015
- 17 Great Father’s Day BBQ and Grilling Gifts
- Wood Pellet Grilling is Fast and Flavorful
- Grills & Gear - Wood Pellet Grills
- The 1,050- Word Endorsement: Traeger Lil’ Tex Elite Grill
- 30 Gifts Your Dad Actually Wants for Father's Day
Since its humble start in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. As people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood fired pellets can provide.
Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing:
- A quality grill that is easy to use.
- A commitment to superior workmanship.
- Natural and safe wood pellets, which provide amazing, rich flavors.
- One grill that has six uses: grill, bake, smoke, slow cook, braise, and BBQ. Great taste, every time.
- Exceptional value.
Taste the Traeger Difference!