- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 6 pork chops, each at least 1/2-inch thick
- Traeger Pork and Poultry Rub, or salt and pepper
Make the vinaigrette: In a small mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, orange juice, honey, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Whisk in the olive oil until an emulsion forms. Stir in the parsley.
When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes).
Season the pork chops on both sides with the Traeger Pork and Poultry Rub.
Arrange the pork chops on the grill grate and smoke for 30 minutes. Increase the heat to 300 degrees F (Medium) and continue to cook the chops until they reach an internal temperature of 145 to 160 degrees F, about 30 minutes. Arrange the chops on a platter or plates and pour some of the vinaigrette over the chops. Serve the remaining vinaigrette on the side.