Looking for an alternative to the traditional burger? These tuna burgers are quick and easy to make, and a delicious change of pace.
- 1 3/4 lbs. ground tuna steak
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Traeger Salmon Shake
- 1 tsp. Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan
- 1 diced white onion
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce or both
Mix all ingredients together. Spray hands with non-stick spray to make patties. Start your Traeger on smoke with lid open for 5 minutes to get started. Cook patties on high for 10 - 15 minutes, or smoke for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from grill and enjoy!