- 3 pounds crab legs, thawed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Traeger Cajun Rub or Old Bay Seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large disposable aluminum foil pan (such as a turkey roaster), preferably with wire handles
- Lemon wedges for serving
1. If the legs are too long to fit in the roasting pan, break them down at the joints by twisting, or use a heavy knife or cleaver. Transfer to the roasting pan.
2.Combine the butter, lemon juice, and garlic, and whisk to mix. Pour over the crab legs, turning the legs to coat. Sprinkle the Traeger Cajun Rub over the legs.
3. When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 350 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
4.Roast the crab legs, basting once or twice with the butter sauce from the bottom of the pan, for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the size of the crab legs), or until cooked through. If desired, serve the crab legs directly from the roasting pan using a turkey baster or spoon to transfer the sauce to 4 individual dipping bowls. Or, using tongs, transfer the legs to a large platter, dividing the sauce and accumulated juices between 4 dipping bowls.