- 8 small potatoes, red or Yukon Golds, scrubbed
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 16 steamer clams or littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 16 mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 4 ears of corn, silk removed, but left in the husks
- 4 sausages, such as bratwurst, kielbasa, or chorizo
- 1 cup white wine, beer, or chicken or clam broth
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 whole lobsters, halved lengthwise, or 2 pounds jumbo shrimp in the shell
- 1/2 cup melted butter plus more for serving
- 2 lemons, quartered
- French bread for serving
1. Arrange the potatoes, onions, clams, mussels, corn, and sausages in a sturdy disposable aluminum foil turkey roaster in the order listed. Add the wine, and nestle the garlic cloves in the liquid. Top with the lobster tails, shell-side down. Pour the butter over the lobster halves and tuck the lemon quarters into the pan. Cover the pan tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil.
2. When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 400 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Arrange the pan with the vegetables and seafood directly on the grill grate. Roast for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through. (If they're done, it's likely everything else is, too.)
4. Carefully remove the foil from the pan and arrange the vegetables and seafood on a large platter. Ladle some of the cooking juices over all. Serve immediately with melted butter and French bread.