The Chicken Challenge
- 1 Whole Chicken (about 4 lbs.)
- Traeger Chicken Rub
• Lightly season chicken with Traeger Chicken Rub. Traeger Chicken Rub is a MUST – it’s part of the magic.
• When ready to cook, start your Traeger on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to High (400°F - 450°F) and preheat, lid closed (10-15 minutes).
• Place a chicken (or as many chickens as your grill can handle) on the Traeger and cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
• Remove from grill and enjoy!