- Grilling Pork Ribs Evenly
- How to Brine a Turkey
- Traeger Searing
- How to Prepare Wild Trout
- Selecting a Brisket
- Big Game Blend
- Chicken Leg Hanger
- How to Select a Pork Butt
- How to Cut a Chicken
- How to Make a Bacon Weave
- How To Smoke Cream on the Grill
- How To Cut Steak Tip
- How To to Easily Caramelize Fruit
- How to Use Your Grill's Hot Spots to your Advantage
- How to Grill the Perfect Pizza Everytime
- How to Properly Prepare Pork: Removing the Silverskin
Since its humble start in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. As people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood fired pellets can provide.
Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing:
- A quality grill that is easy to use.
- A commitment to superior workmanship.
- Natural and safe wood pellets, which provide amazing, rich flavors.
- One grill that has six uses: grill, bake, smoke, slow cook, braise, and BBQ. Great taste, every time.
- Exceptional value.
Taste the Traeger Difference!