Don’t know where to start? Forget making a list, we’ve created an easy & complete checklist so your Thanksgiving with family & friends can be more smokin’ than ever before.
It all starts with the smoke. First things, first. Grab yourself one of our wood-fired flavor makers and check that off your list.
- Timberline 1300: With enough space to hold 6 turkeys, you can Traeger a feast to feed the whole neighborhood.
- Timberline 850: This grill can hold up 4 turkeys, or easily take on a turkey and all your sides.
- Pro Series 34: The larger of the Pro Series, this grill can tackle 4 birds at a time.
- Pro Series 22: The 22 can grill two birds with one stone.
- Tailgater: Small but mighty, this grill can handle a bird up to 15 lbs., or a larger bird if you spatchcock it.
We’ve got wood for every flavor. From the big bird, to the sides and desserts, paired correctly, our wood makes anything taste damn good.
The Big Bird
The Sweet Finale
- Folding Front Shelf - Your grill needs a place to rest and so does your beer. Make sure they’re both covered.
- Insulation Blanket – Does November bring colder temps to your backyard? Keep your grill temperatures high and burn through fewer pellets using one of our insulated grill blankets.
- Full-Length Grill Cover – Protect your grill from the elements and keep it in tip-top shape.
- Digital Instant Read Thermometer: get a good read on your bird. It’s all about that internal temp.
- Meat Injector Kit: make sure your birds got flavor from the inside out.
- Pellet Storage Bucket & Pellet Storage Lid & Filter Kit: keep those pellets dry and they’ll keep your BBQ hot.
- Grill Hopper Magnetic Wooden Hooks: don’t leave your accessories hanging… on second thought, please do.
- BBQ Grilling Spatula: put a handle on your BBQ.
LOOK GOOD TO GRILL GOOD
It’s the little things…
Keep it clean, folks.
Make sure your Turkey day is flavorful---from start to finish