Every hero needs a sidekick. Make sure your sides are as good as your main dish. From the outdoor enthusiast, the backyard BBQ hero to the ultimate culinary foodie, we’ve got a complete list of recipes for every taste. Stuffing, potatoes, casserole and just about everything in between, we’ve got you and your crew covered. A turkey is only as good as its sidekicks, so make ‘em smokin.’ Check out our full recipe list of Thanksgiving sides below.
Dress your main dish with these side dishes. You won’t just be celebrating the bird with grub this good.
- Baked Pear, Bacon & Brown Butter Stuffing
- Traditional Stuffing
- Baked Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow Fluff
- Baked Winter Squash Au Gratin
- Marshmallow Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Green Bean Casserole with Pulled Pork
- Baked Otium House Roll by Chef Timothy Hollingsworth
- Baked Cheesy Corn Pudding
- Skillet Potato Cake
The spuds shouldn’t be the only ones getting sauced. Douse your Thanksgiving plate with these sauces and pour over flavor so good, you’ll want it on everything.
- Cranberry Sauce
- Roasted Cranberry Sauce with Red Wine & Cinnamon
- Ultimate Scratch Gravy
- Homemade Turkey Gravy
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Raise a glass to these holiday cocktails. Tie the whole feast together with something everyone can cheers to.