Every hero needs a sidekick. Make sure your sides are as good as your main dish. From the outdoor enthusiast, the backyard BBQ hero to the ultimate culinary foodie, we’ve got a complete list of recipes for every taste. Stuffing, potatoes, casserole and just about everything in between, we’ve got you and your crew covered. A turkey is only as good as its sidekicks, so make ‘em smokin.’ Check out our full recipe list of Thanksgiving sides below.
Dress your main dish with these side dishes. You won’t just be celebrating the bird with grub this good.
- Rosemary and Thyme-Infused Mashed Potatoes with Cream
- Skillet Potato Cake
- Baked Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Croutons
- Roasted Carrots with Parsley Vinaigrette and Pomegranate Seeds
- Baked Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
The spuds shouldn’t be the only ones getting sauced. Douse your Thanksgiving plate with these sauces and pour over flavor so good, you’ll want it on everything.
- Roasted Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Homemade Turkey Gravy
- Roasted Cranberry Sauce with Red Wine & Cinnamon
- Ultimate Scratch Gravy
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce