If you are receiving one of the following issues, please contact Customer Service as you may need a new controller.
- The screen is blank.
- Ensure the controller is receiving power. You can check this by looking at the other components of the grill. If the whole grill is not functioning, please see our “Ignition / Power” troubleshooting page.
- Numbers are missing sections or dimmed.
- Screen only displays (---) or (888).
- Physical damage that prevents the grill from functioning properly. (Broken nob, burn marks, cracked screen, etc.)
- NOTE: These controllers are meant to click into each marked temperature setting and unfortunately are not able to select varying temps in between.
- NOTE: There is likely to be some variation in temp based on environmental conditions, how frequently the lid is opened, etc.