Cleaning your grill on a regular basis is very important in maintaining a functioning grill. We recommend cleaning the grill after every 2-3 cooks. However, you may need to clean it out more often when cooking greasier foods or after a long cook.
- Spray the grill grate and inside of the chimney with an all-natural degreaser/cleaner.
- Remove and clean both sides of the grill grates.
- We recommend not using wire brushes and using a cleaning cloth or heavy-duty paper towels for this.
- Dispose of old foil or drip tray liners.
- Remove the drip tray and the heat baffle.
- Vacuum the inside of the grill and the firepot thoroughly.
- Scrub the inside of the chimney.
- Again, we recommend not using wire brushes and using a cleaning cloth or heavy-duty paper towels for this.
- Spray the inside and outside of the grill with the all-natural degreaser/cleaner and allow to soak for several minutes before wiping clean with a paper towel or cleaning cloth.
- Last, reinsert all components including the heat baffle, drip try, drip tray liners/foil, new bucket liners, and the grill grates and you are set!
Last, you can access the video on this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aywtQBIOsIg