Check to see if the grill is in ‚ÄúDemo mode‚Äù
- If it is, the controller will read ‚ÄúDemo Mode‚Äù
- To turn Demo Mode off, go to Menu > Settings > Demo Mode and select ‚ÄúOFF.‚Äù The controller will then reboot and wake back up in its normal operating state.
Is the hot rod heating up?
- Put your hand by (DO NOT TOUCH) the hot rod. Is it heating up? If not,¬†please contact Customer Service.
Check the quality of the pellets.
- Ideally, check the pellets at the end of the auger.
- Pellets should have a nice sheen to them and have a nice "snap" to them when breaking.
- If the pellets crumble or do not have that sheen, try some fresh pellets.
Listen for the fan.
- You should be able to hear it and feel some airflow when you have your hand in the firepot.¬†
- If the fan is completely dead, please contact Customer Service.