What Items Can Be Returned to Traeger?
- We accept returns only on items purchased directly through Traeger Grills via phone, sponsored event, or our website: www.traegergrills.com.
What Items Can NOT Be Returned to Traeger?
- We do not accept returns on pellets, sauces, or rubs.
- Traeger items purchased through outside dealers/vendors will need to be returned to their original point of purchase (i.e., Home Depot, ACE, etc.)
- See the section below "Returning Product Purchased From a Dealer" for more information.
- You can return your product(s) up to 45 days from the original date of shipment.
What Is Needed for The Return?
- All merchandise must be unused, unassembled, and returned in the original packaging.
- Please include a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
When Will I See My Refund?
- A full refund for the merchandise price will be automatically applied to your credit or debit card within 30 business days after receiving the returned product.
- For orders that are less than $100, we do not need them back to issue a refund.
- If your original form of payment is no longer active, we will send a check within 30 days.
What If I Paid with EZ Pay?
- If the customer took advantage of Traeger EZ-Pay, the payment plan would be canceled upon receipt of the product, and any installment payments will be refunded.
What If There Was A Shipping Error from Traeger’s End?
- The following are shipping errors on Traeger's end:
- Shipped the wrong part from the warehouse.
- The agent ordered the wrong part by mistake.
- The agent told the customer to order a part that wasn't the right one.
- Traeger will pay for the return shipping via a pre-paid label or Freight (depending on weight).
- Please call Customer Service at 1-800-TRAEGER, and we will get you taken care of.