- 2 cups mixed black and green olives, with pits
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest (the outer rind)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
Combine the olives, rosemary, garlic, orange zest, olive oil, and orange juice in a glass oven-safe pie plate or baking dish. Cover with foil.
When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 300 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Roast the olives for 45 minutes, stirring once or twice. Serve warm in an attractive bowl.